Sunday, December 20, 2009

CHEE HEE another late night blog

chee hee ^ - ^ I finally have time to do another late night blog!!! YAY!!! so...actually it's not that late it's only about nine oclock here and it's December 20th 2009. But anyways, I just got back from my church's annual advent program and it was the cutest little play I've ever seen. All of the littlee kiddies were all so adorable. I especially loved my class (I'm a TA for first grade) and the little Drummer Boy's Brock and Jojo. And the angels Juilliana and Janelle. They are the cutest little girls :D
It is finally really starting to feel like Christmas. I mean with all of my exams and stuff it really started to weigh on me and it never ever did feel like Christmas. I was always caught up in something or too busy to feel like I should enjoy Christmas. After the play I really thought that this is what Christmas should feel like. Laughing with family and friends and being surrounded by everybody I love. I love it...LOVE that feeling. ahhh...i love christmas. This is what everyday should feel like.
So remember everybody love and be loved it return. Lots of love and and happy holidays. Only 5 days till Christmas :D :D :D CHEE HEE

No comments:

Post a Comment