Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cookies....and more cookies. + gift haul (YAY!)

Cookies!!! Uhhh I got an over load of cookies for Christmas. I swear almost every neighbor gave us cookies. I have belgian chocolate assortated cookies, and chocolate chip cookies, and hawaii candy cookies, and fundraiser cookies. OMG cookies cookies cookies. Though they are yummu I feel like I might burst if I eat another. Oh wellz, it's Christmas the time to get fat and spend time with family and friends...aren't I right.
Anyways, I just wanted to wish everybody a happy Holidays and lets all get krunk for new years. :D

So now...a gift haul!!!!
1. nikon cool pix camera (thanks mum)
2. Wii Fit (uncle you da bomb!!)
3. soap and a scrubber (ahh, that's grandma for ya')
4. $money$(ooooOOOOoooo ^ - ^ )
5. team Jacob blanket (he he)
6. cookies :P
7. PINK sweet and dreamy perfume (thnx Shannen luv it)
8. Pink hello kitty watch (^ - ^ it's perfect taylor )
9. Pandapple figurine (too cute)
10. forever21 halter dress (thanks aunty perfect for summer)

Ok, so the weirdest gift I got was soap and a scrubber. Hmmm...was my grandma trying to tell me something!?!?! LOL, she always gets us the weirdest stuff.

sooo, feel free to leave a comment telling me
A.) your own gift haul
B.) your weirdest gift
C.) and a new years resolution....(I personally don't have one yet but working on it!!...hmmm maybe to ba a better person perhaps?)

2 comments:

  1. Look up Tokio Hotel!
    listen to: monsoon, ready set go, 1000 oceans, forever now, and durch den monsoon
    and you should also check out Tokio hotel TV
    --Idk why I left this comment--

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay...thanks for a comment.
    thanks for leaving one anyways :D

    ReplyDelete